The NER Soccer Section currently boasts 50 football teams in both mixed and women’s only competitions.
- Miniroos (U5 – U9 yrs)
- Junior (U10 – U11 yrs)
- Youth (U12 – U18 yrs)
- Premier League and All Age
- Over30, Over 35, and Over 45
This position is responsible for the management of Soccer within the club. With the assistance of each of the section coordinators (Mini, Junior, Youth, Senior and Women sections), the Soccer Convenor is the person who gets all players on the park.
If you are wanting more information about the teams within the club, contact the NER Soccer Convenor or your Age Co-Ordinator.
The registration fees you pay allow the club to provide:
- Compulsory insurances
- Compulsory FIFA, Football Australia, Football NSW and NSWF management fees
- Training equipment (balls, bibs, cones, nets, goals, flags, etc)
- Playing equipment (playing shirts)
- Professional Co-Operative Training for all players from Under 6 to Under 9
How to Register
- Click on the Link below, or
- Face-to-Face, NER conducts an information day on the first Sunday in February, 10am – 2pm at North Epping Bowling Club, Boundary Rd, North Epping (at the intersection of Norfolk Rd). This is usually for new players that are required to show proof of age. EFTPOS and cash payment facilities are both available.