2017 Soccer Team updates
2017 Soccer Team Updates
Under 10’s girls soccer
This year we are trying to get an under 10’s girls soccer team off the ground, to compete in the NWSWF competition. We’re looking for U10s girls (but U9s also welcome). Last year we were very close. It is a lot of fun and a great age to get your girls into soccer. Please get in contact with Deborah 0434 031 827 if you are interested in getting your girls into soccer for 2017.
Every year we try and build up our Division 1 women’s squad. We are looking for players for 2017, pre-season will kick off on the last weekend in January. If you are interested or know of anyone looking for a team in 2017 please contact Emily at email@example.com for more information.
Premier League pre-season training and trials:
- Commence from Sunday 15th January @ North Epping Oval (no boots – turf shoes allowed)
- Sunday sessions start at 6pm
- Tuesday and Thursday sessions start at 7pm
- Multi-purpose courts to be used once available (no boots – turf shoes allowed)
- James McNaughton: 0418 976 133
- Paul Hutcheson: 0418 223 203